Philly’s Casino Announces ‘Lunch with a Legend Sweepstakes’ with Baseball Greats
PHILADELPHIA — Spring is here, which can only mean one thing in Philadelphia—Phillies Phever. And this year, SugarHouse is offering guests the chance to dine with notable Phillies alumni through its new “Lunch with a Legend Sweepstakes,” running now through Sept. 15.
Throughout baseball season, SugarHouse will host several promotion-based luncheons with Philly sports icons including:
- Steve Carlton, Cy Young Winner and Hall-of-Famer – Saturday, April 5
- Brad “Lights Out” Lidge, perfect-season, 2008 World Series closer – Saturday, June 7
- Charlie Manuel, former Phillies skipper and current senior advisor to the general manager – Saturday, August 16
- Roy “Doc” Halladay, 2013 starting pitcher and All-Star – September (date to be announced)
At each luncheon, 15 winners and their guests will be able to dine with the legends, which includes VIP access, a three-course plated lunch, an 8x10 autographed photo and the opportunity to mix, mingle and participate in an exclusive question and answer session.
“We always like to host winners here at SugarHouse, but we’re especially lucky to be having four legends in the house this season,” general manager, Wendy Hamilton, said. “We’re excited to give our guests the chance to win these once-in-a-lifetime opportunities. Go Phils!”
There are two ways to enter the Lunch with a Legend Sweepstakes:
- “Like” SugarHouse Casino on Facebook and then enter on the “Win Lunch with a Legend” contest page
- Check in at any Rush Rewards kiosk at SugarHouse through Sept. 15
Those entering via Facebook only need to do so once throughout the promotional period, and kiosk entries at the casino can be submitted up to one time each day. Entries will culminate throughout the sweepstakes timeframe, and winners will be notified five days in advance of the luncheon.
The contest is free to enter and open to anyone 21 years of age or older.
For information about SugarHouse Casino and its Lunch with a Legend Sweepstakes, visit www.sugarhousecasino.com.
ABOUT SUGARHOUSE CASINO
SugarHouse, which opened in September 2010 as Philly’s casino, features 1,602 slots, up to 58 table games, fun and unique dining options, riverfront views, and free on-site parking. The casino employs approximately 1,100 people, and for three consecutive years has been voted a “Best Place to Work” in the Philadelphia Business Journal and a “Top Workplace” in the Philadelphia Inquirer for two years. For more information, visit www.sugarhousecasino.com.
For SugarHouse Casino