Why Great Catering Matters and How The Event Center Can Deliver
August 3rd, 2018
Regardless of the type and size of event you’re hosting, catering is important. With exceptional food, you can ensure your event is enjoyable and memorable for all of your guests. The Event Center at SugarHouse Casino is pleased to partner with Hugo’s Frog Bar & Chop House, an award-winning steakhouse, to offer three mouthwatering catering menus, including Artisanal, Intimate Plated, and Fun and Engaging. Let’s take a closer look at what you can expect from each menu.
The Event Center’s artisanal catering menu is specifically designed for formal affairs and offers a sophisticated palate that is sure to impress. With this menu, your guests can enjoy an elegant culinary experience that includes:
- Passed hors d’oeuvres such as spinach feta turnovers, crab wontons, mini beef wellington, and chorizo stuffed mushrooms.
- An artisanal cheese and vegetable crudité or Mediterranean stationary display.
- Stationary displays that feature hand-grated cheeses with grilled seasonal veggies or pita bread, hummus, roasted red pepper, and olives.
- Action stations such as a chef-attended pasta station, mashed potato bar, stir fry station, and bruschetta station.
- Incredible entrees like grilled filet mignon, Chilean sea bass, lamb chops, and stuffed chicken breast.
Intimate Plated Dinner
With our unique menu for smaller, more intimate events, you can treat your guests to customized plated dinner while allowing them enjoy pleasant conversations. Let’s dive deeper into what this menu offers.
- A signature cocktail.
- A starter like calamari, lobster bisque, bacon wrapped scallops, or wedge salad.
- An entree such as a 6 ounce filet, crab cake, grilled salmon, and cajun chicken and crab.
- A Chef’s Selection dessert.
Fun and Interactive Stations
If you’d like to add local flavor and engagement to your event, you can’t go wrong with our interactive stations. Your guests are sure to be blown away by these unexpected menu items:
- Passed hors d’oeuvres like all beef pigs in a blanket, prosciutto and melon skewers, and vegetable spring rolls.
- An action station such as the “Taste of Philly” station, which includes beef and chicken cheesesteaks with different dipping sauces.
- Entrees like grilled New York strip steak, Duroc pork chop, and jumbo crab cakes.
- A donut station, which includes a variety of fresh donuts and toppings such as sprinkles, powdered sugar, gummy bears, and crushed oreos. Choose your favorite flavor and Hugo’s will fry it up in Jim Beam bourbon!
If you’re ready to make your wedding, rehearsal dinner, fundraiser, or corporate event stand out from others, look no further than the Event Center. Contact us today for more information and to view our catering menus. (844)-538-3098.