Bad Beat Jackpot
Location: Poker Room
WIN UP TO $50,000!
NEW QUALIFIER – QUAD 2s, 24/7
BAD BEAT JACKPOT RULES
SugarHouse Casino will offer a Bad Beat Jackpot promotion. A qualifying Bad Beat Jackpot is defined as any hand dealt on any table that offers the High Hand Jackpot promotion meeting the following specifications:
- A minimum of four players have been dealt into the hand.
- The losing hand is four of a kind sixes or higher. Should the Bad Beat Jackpot reach the amount of
$50,000, the losing hand will be reduced to four of a kind deuces or higher.
- Both hole cards must play in both the winning and losing hands in order to qualify for the Bad Beat
Jackpot promotion. All winning and losing four of a kind hands must utilize hole cards that are a pair.
- The hand includes a pot which meets the minimum threshold for contribution to the High Hand
- The hand must go to a showdown (played to the end, where all cards have been dealt and players
have completed betting and show their cards to determine the winner) in order for the Jackpot to be
- Valid identification must be presented to claim a Bad Beat Jackpot promotion prize.
- Payouts of the Bad Beat Progressive Jackpot are as follows:
a. 40% of Bad Beat Jackpot to losing hand
b. 30% of Bad Beat Jackpot to winning hand
c. 30% of Bad Beat Jackpot equally divided among the balance of the seated players on the game who received cards at the beginning of the hand.
- The players winning the qualifying Bad Beat Jackpot will be paid from the poker cage.
- Players must play their hands independently. If any player, whether directly or indirectly involved in the hand, passes information or instructs another on how to act or reveals their hand to other players, the Jackpot will be disqualified.
Congratulations to our latest Bad Beat Jackpot winners!
Save to ical Save to Google Calendar