Bad Beat Jackpot
Location: Poker Room
WIN UP TO $50,000!
CHANGE IN QUALIFIER
The qualifier for the 50,000 Bad Beat Jackpot will be lowered to Quad 2s anytime a High Hand promotion is not running. During High Hand promotions, the Bad Beat Jackpot will stay at Quad 6s.
BAD BEAT JACKPOT RULES
- The Bad Beat Progressive Jackpot shall apply to the game of Texas Hold’em only. To qualify for the Bad Beat during Promotional hours, a hand of Quad 6’s or better must lose to a higher-ranking hand, during Non promotional hours it will be Quad 2s.
- Both the winning and losing players must use both of their hole cards to create the highest possible hand. For four of a kind to qualify, the player’s hand must include a pocket pair.
- The minimum pot amount required before the contribution to the Bad Beat Jackpot is collected shall be $10 for No Limit Texas Hold’em.
- The hand must go to a showdown (played to the end, where all cards have been dealt and players have completed betting and show their cards to determine the winner) in order for the Jackpot to be awarded.
- There must be a minimum of 4 players at the table. (No Jackpot rake will be taken with fewer players.)
- Players must play their hands independently. If any player, whether directly or indirectly involved in the hand, passes information or instructs another on how to act or reveals their hand
to other players, the Jackpot will be disqualified.
- The bad beat Jackpot will be updated once daily.
- If a player is dealt in and walks away from the game, they are eligible to receive a share of the bad beat jackpot.
- Players are eligible to win the posted Jackpot amount.
- In order to collect any Bad Beat Jackpot payout, proper ID will be required. Payouts of the Bad
Beat Progressive Jackpot are as follows:
- 40% of the Jackpot will be awarded to the Bad Beat hand (losing player);
- 30% of the Jackpot will be awarded to the winner of the hand;
- 30% of the Jackpot will be awarded equally divided among the balance of the seated players on the game who received cards at the beginning of the hand.
Congratulations to our latest Bad Beat Jackpot winners!
Save to ical Save to Google Calendar