Big Rush Tournament
THIS EVENT HAS ENDED.
THIS IS AN ARCHIVED PAGE. THIS EVENT OR PROMOTION HAS EXPIRED AND IS NO LONGER VALID.
Location: Poker Room
April 10 – 14
- This is a two-day tournament with 8 starting flights.
- Players receive 25,000 in tournament chips.
- Registration, late entry, and unlimited re-entry will end before the start of Level 10.
- All late entries and re-entries will receive a full chip stack.
- Any player that finishes more than one day 1 flight will only be entitled to take the largest stack forward to day 2.
- Levels will be 30 minutes in length for Day 1, 45 minutes for Day 2.
- Day 1 will run levels 1-13, Day 2 will run levels 14 and beyond. All Flights end immediately if 11% of field is reached.
- Redraws will occur at the end of Day 1 and when the field reaches 27, 18, & 10 players. Ten players will advance to the final table.
- Poker Shift Managers’ decision is final.
- SugarHouse reserves the right to alter, change, or cancel the event.
- SugarHouse will not be responsible in the event of typographical errors or misinformation on the website or printed material pertaining to this event. Players will not have any claim in these matters.
- Seating may be limited.
- Residents of foreign countries without a US tax treaty will be subject to withholding.
- Each hand a single ante will be paid by the Big Blind. The Big Blind is paid before the Ante.
- Should a tournament table have four (4) or less players, the big blind ante will be half of listed amount for that level rounded up.
- $250 to the prize pool. $35 registration fee. $15 will be withheld for dealer fee.
Big Rush Tournament has ended and is not valid. See our current events list and upcoming casino promotions.Save to ical Save to Google Calendar